Thursday, March 29, 2012

How to Make Chili's Shanghai Wings

When we lived in the city, I could order hot wings from at least 6 different restaurants and they'd be delivered within 20 minutes. All I had to do was dial the phone and I could get boneless, traditional, sauces with different "heat" ratings. You name it, they'd deliver it! Now we're in the country and delivery service is non-existent. We still crave hot wings, but now I make them myself.

Every so often I like to whip up a batch of buffalo wings. My family prefers the boneless style, so I was thrilled to try this recipe for Chili's Shanghai Wings. They're made from chicken breast filetsand are coated with a ginger-citrus sauce - it's tangy with just the right "heat." 

http://www.copycatrecipeguide.com/How_To_Make_Chili%27s_Shanghai_Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment